Search for Extensions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I just noticed that the number of extensions and themes has droped by 40%. Has this been done on purpose?
8 years ago
eadameg wrote:
I just noticed that the number of extensions and themes has droped by 40%. Has this been done on purpose?

Hi Eduardo,

No. All extensions are published. Please note that page size was set to 15, previously it was set to 10. Maybe you were looking at number of pages
8 years ago
Hi Andrei:
My bad. Good move to increase page size!
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
There are near thousand extensions :-D but every day it is more difficult to find them. SUGGESTION:
- Include Short Description in the search
- Let the developer to include some keywords (product tags) for the extensión and include them in the search. A tag cloud or dictionary (all tags in alphabetical order and with the same font size) could also be helpful

BUMP

The number of extensions over the las year grew fro approximately 700 to 1100 :=))!
It is more urgent to improve search. Maybe have and advanced search or selectively include Short Description in search. Meanwhile it is important to stress to extension developers that they should include the most probable search terms in their product name.
8 years ago
Thanks. Search now includes short description. We also have an open work item to support tags
8 years ago
Consider additional Categories  (e.g. Discounts, Tax, CMS, etc.)
8 years ago
Thanks, Dennis! You're absolutely right. There were a lot of the same suggestions on the forums already. I think we should think about a complete list of new categories (and subcategories).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.