Payment Method - Google Checkout on godaddy.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me with a strange issue I experience when trying to modify the payment method google checkout (ID 14), I can access all other payment method details.

/Administration/PaymentMethodDetails.aspx?PaymentMethodID=14

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0
   System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() +59
   System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +684
   System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +114
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.StaticOpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +80
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName, Boolean assertPermissions) +115
   System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +7
   System.Configuration.Internal.DelegatingConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +10
   System.Configuration.UpdateConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) +42
   System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile() +437

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1434; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1434 #

Any ideas?

Thank you
14 years ago
Right it seems from the log that it is attempting to reference a local directory. This local directory is obviously no longer relevant, how can I correct this? The install was done locally then uploaded to godaddy.com.

Thanks again

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: An error occurred loading a configuration file: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. (machine.config) ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.StaticOpenStreamForRead(String streamName) at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName, Boolean assertPermissions) at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigHost.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) at System.Configuration.Internal.DelegatingConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) at System.Configuration.UpdateConfigHost.OpenStreamForRead(String streamName) at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile() The action that failed was: Demand The type of the first permission that failed was: System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal) at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors) at System.Configuration.Configuration..ctor(String locationSubPath, Type typeConfigHost, Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams) at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigConfigurationFactory.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigConfigurationFactory.Create(Type typeConfigHost, Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams) at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationHost.OpenConfiguration(WebLevel webLevel, ConfigurationFileMap fileMap, VirtualPath path, String site, String locationSubPath, String server, String userName, String password, IntPtr tokenHandle) at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfigurationImpl(WebLevel webLevel, ConfigurationFileMap fileMap, String path, String site, String locationSubPath, String server, String userName, String password, IntPtr userToken) at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfiguration(String path) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Payment.GoogleCheckout.ConfigurePaymentMethod.BindData() in C:\_CHRIS\WEBSITES\nopCommerce_1.11\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Payment\GoogleCheckout\ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx.cs:line 73 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Payment.GoogleCheckout.ConfigurePaymentMethod.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\_CHRIS\WEBSITES\nopCommerce_1.11\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Payment\GoogleCheckout\ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx.cs:line 55 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.U
14 years ago
The problem seems to be within the file: /bin/Nop.Payment.GoogleCheckout.pdb

I have now reinstalled (no source) and still encounter this issue, the following path is referenced throughout

C:\temp\rac\NopCommerce.com\Solution\Web\downloads\nopCommerce_1.11\Solution\Payment\Nop.Payment.GoogleCheckout\GoogleCheckoutPaymentProcessor.cs
14 years ago
Give write permission to /google folder
14 years ago
Thank you for your reply. I had already checked this and have given the application write access to every folder.

Any other ideas?
14 years ago
hi chris-

option 1- pl modify the payment method google checkout (ID 14) locally via vs 2008 and then upload the app, db to godaddy server..it shud work.

option 2- open the db locally and change column (i dont remember the column name) value to 1 or 0 (i dont know the value but you can look other payment method values)..it shud work as well.

thanks.

Chris Reynolds wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I had already checked this and have given the application write access to every folder.

Any other ideas?
14 years ago
gtester wrote:
hi chris-

option 1- pl modify the payment method google checkout (ID 14) locally via vs 2008 and then upload the app, db to godaddy server..it shud work.

option 2- open the db locally and change column (i dont remember the column name) value to 1 or 0 (i dont know the value but you can look other payment method values)..it shud work as well.

thanks.

Hi, thanks for your help, but im not sure exactly what you are saying, still having no luck. Thanks
14 years ago
Hi,

I'm having the same issue, also with godaddy. Now I tried your way to configure it within database. Set isActive field to 1.

The problem is with Google Checkout, I still need to input vendor ID & key. Does anyone know where these fields are stored in database? I'll have to update them manually.

Thanks,
Roger
14 years ago
Configuring Google Checkout from admin area requires full trust which is not supported by godaddy hosting. It's the only issue that requires full trust
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.