Authorize.net in canada

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,

I am trying to get our authorize.net account working. The problem I am having is we use Canadian currency on our site. Authorize.net allows Canadian currency to be used by having a merchant in Canada. Although the price needs to be submitted to authorize.net without or with a USD currency code. Our authorize.net account works when we have the currency code set to USD, but we cant have it just set to USD because we also use paypal and with paypal the price comes up as USD.

Is there a way to have authorize.net submit while using a Canadian store currency?

Thanks!
11 years ago
Has anyone setup Authorize.net in Canada?
11 years ago
I am also trying to setup Authorize.net with nopCommerce for Canada. Authorize will always show currency as US in their system while the actual processing will be in Canadian money.

I understood they use Moneris in Canada, check: http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/resellerdirectory/?res_id=1709 but I was just speaking with a rep who said they use other companies, not Moneris. have you figured things out yet for your website? How did it go?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.