After enabling SSL unable to access admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
ssc wrote:

I have exactly the same problem. Does anyone know how to solve it? I set SslEnabled to 0 in dbo.Store still can't open the admin page.

In your web.config file find requireSSL="true" and replace with requireSSL="false"
9 years ago
It is already set to false. Sorry, forgot to write that.
9 years ago
Did you try to add/delete some space in global.asax? sorry silly question, but sometime we miss small things :)
9 years ago
Sorry for not answering. No, I did not do that :)
9 years ago
Try that once since you have made changes to your web.config file.
9 years ago
Does not work either.

Edit: The problem seems to only exist in Internet Explorer. For now I can just do it in another Browser but it would still be good to solve this problem for other users.
8 years ago
Same issue here. I have cloud flare ssl on azure, which has its own ssl. So I decided to "give it a try"... awesome, locked out. After reading this thread I checked my configuration:

<authentication mode="Forms">
      <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" />
</authentication>

and of course my requireSSL is already set to false...

Is there a fix for this?

nop 3.6
8 years ago
looks like Andrei answered this in a different thread:

"In order to disable SSL connect to your database, open [Store] table and set [SslEnabled] column to 0 for your store record (for nopCommerce 3.00)" -a.m.

This got me into the admin section again.
6 years ago
I have same issue, it not loading site with HTTPS at all, it saying page could not be load and sometimes it showing loading for few minutes and says timeouts, i am using nop 3.8

i have installed the certificate on server successfully and it shows its installed properly on SSL testing sites as well.

i have enabled SSL and set the https url from admin/store/edit as well.

i don't changes any things on web.config , it says requireSSL="false"

<authentication mode="Forms">
      <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" />
    </authentication>

i tried to restart the site from IIS many times but no luck

even if i don't installed the certificate on server , it should not load site with HTTPS with site not secure warning at least??
2 years ago
There are 3 preferred domain name in your hosting plan. At least it was in my hosting plan.
1-yourstore.com
2-www.yourstore.com
3-None Of Them

After checking as 3 it worked.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.