nopCommerce CDN Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi
Its working exactly as I expected it to. The images are on the Cloudfront and being served correctly for the pages.

My question is about new products as they are added or new images to existing products. Because as you confirm there is no way for your plugin to write the images up to the CDN this becomes a manual task which will need to be done before the new images are being served by the CDN. I just wanted to know what process you suggest for this as we have data operators inputing new products and updating product data and images, these operators are non-technical.

So we will have to write some software to upload these new images to the CDN before they are visible on the website correct?

Thanks
Robert
10 years ago
playblue wrote:
Hi
Its working exactly as I expected it to. The images are on the Cloudfront and being served correctly for the pages.

My question is about new products as they are added or new images to existing products. Because as you confirm there is no way for your plugin to write the images up to the CDN this becomes a manual task which will need to be done before the new images are being served by the CDN. I just wanted to know what process you suggest for this as we have data operators inputing new products and updating product data and images, these operators are non-technical.

So we will have to write some software to upload these new images to the CDN before they are visible on the website correct?

Thanks
Robert

Absolutely not! You do not need to move / write images manually or by any other means to your CloudFront account. Moreover, the plugin doesn't write to your CDN account in any way.

I request you to check with your CDN provider on how to configure it correctly so your CDN can pull new files from your original website.

As I said the issue is either with your Pull Zone configuration with your CDN provider, or with the site installation itself.. most probably folder permission due to which images are not writable to your Content folder and thus not accessible by CDN!

If you can share your website url and cdn url, we can check and help you figure out this.

Thanks
10 years ago
This might be helpful to someone looking for a deal for CDN!

Hot deals from MaxCDN: From Black Friday to Cyber Monday - 50% off all annual plans, find them here.
9 years ago
Support added for nopCommerce 3.30
9 years ago
Support added for nopCommerce 3.40.
8 years ago
Hi,

We are happy to announce that nopAccelerate CDN Plugin now supports nopCommerce 3.70 and works seamlessly with Azure Blob Storage Container as well as Azure CDN.

Regards,
Krunal
8 years ago
This is a excellent Plugin.
8 years ago
Good job!
7 years ago
Hi,

We are happy to announce that nopAccelerate CDN Plugin now supports nopCommerce 3.80.

Regards,
nopAccelerate Team
7 years ago
nopAccelerate wrote:
Hi,

We are happy to announce that nopAccelerate CDN Plugin now supports nopCommerce 3.70 and works seamlessly with Azure Blob Storage Container as well as Azure CDN.

Regards,
Krunal

Hi Krunal,

Hoping you can help with an issue we're having with your Plugin in Nop 3.8 and Azure CDN for JS files. It is working for product images from Blob Storage and CSS files, but despite enabling js on CDN, it still serves js files from the Web server and not CDN.

We have one Azure CDN endpoint (cdn-example.com) setup whose origin pulls from our website root. As such it contains the /Scripts folder as well as the /Contents folder so we've configured both the CSS and js cdn url in your Plugin to be the same CDN endpoint url: cdn-example.com.

So now that CDN is enabled in your Plugin for js and css files, css files are correctly pulling from the CDN at cdn-example.com/content/style.css. But js files are still being served from the website and not the CDN.  Why would this be? cdn-example.com/scripts/common.js is valid.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.