NopCommerce 2.5 / Samsung Galaxy s4 doesn't detect mobile site.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi There,

I have www.giftahamper.com.au running on Nop-Commerce ver 2.5. The mobile device support is turned on. For some reason the Samsung Galaxy s4 doesn't detect the mobile site. It shows the full website. It works fine on I-Phone I-Pad, Older Android based Phones.

Unfortunately this website can't be upgraded to the latest version. It is heavily customized. The original developer is asking around $10,000 to upgrade.

Is there any config file to add details about new devices.

Any help in pointing me in the correct direction will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vikash
10 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
The original developer is asking around $10,000 to upgrade

There's no need to upgrade the entire solution. Just upgrade the 51degrees library to the latest version (used to detect mobile devices). It'll take about 15-20 minutes to upgrade and test.
10 years ago
Hi A.M

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm new to nop-commerce. Are there any instruction/documentation to upgrade 51 degrees to the latest version.

Thanks,
Vikash
10 years ago
Hi A.M.

Thanks for your help. I've worked it out. Downloaded the latest 51degrees.dat and copied to the AppData folder. Cleared the the cache and restarted the application.

It's all good now.

Cheers,
Vikash
9 years ago
Hi all.
I have the same problem. Can someone give detailed instruction on how to upgrade the 51degrees librady?

Thank you for your support
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.