Imported data not clickable until saved from the website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
So I've imported data through SQL server and the problem is I cannot click anything that's imported - Categories or Products, until I load that category or product in the Administration area and hit save - no changes, just hit save - and then I can then click the item in the front of the site

anyone got any ideas what my imported data is missing?

Thanks!
Jamie
10 years ago
Does your script also generate the seo-friendly slugs? If not I don't think nopCommerce is able to link your product or category to a particular route. :)
10 years ago
Hi - nope, thanks for that I will check it out and see what I can do there!
10 years ago
Well I looked and didn't see anything in the database resembling "slug" so can you tell me whereabouts I need to look?

Thanks a lot!
Jamie
10 years ago
There's a table called UrlRecord. :)
10 years ago
Gotcha - Thanks again!
10 years ago
GeeksGoneBad wrote:
Gotcha - Thanks again!

No problem. :D
10 years ago
Does the SQL Update work with the Slug field :

UPDATE UrlRecord
SET Slug = 'test-slug'
where EntityId = 17

Anytime I use Update, it updates the database field but not the field in the Admin.
I can only get it to change using Save in the Admin.

What am I doing wrong here?
10 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
Does the SQL Update work with the Slug field :

UPDATE UrlRecord
SET Slug = 'test-slug'
where EntityId = 17

Anytime I use Update, it updates the database field but not the field in the Admin.
I can only get it to change using Save in the Admin.

What am I doing wrong here?

You can try clearing the cache. (Look at the top right of nopCommerce Admin Dashboard). :D
10 years ago
oh damn , . ..  just spent hours going nuts for nothing, but at least it works now.

Thanks !!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.