nopcommerce password recovery not working properly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Password recovery is not working on the server after deployment. It is working fine on the localhost. I checked password recovery template and it is showing active. I am getting all the other mails after deployment such as order confirmation and welcome mails but there is some problem in password recovery. If I check the message queue it is showing sent but we are not receiving it. I tried to change the message template and if I keep only the text instead of any URL's than it is working fine but when I add passwords recovery URL we are not getting mails. If URL is a problem than how my other mails are working. I haven't made any changes in the core files. I checked on the nopcommerce forum but there are no one facing this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

I had also asked this on stackoverflow http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23494390/nopcommerce-password-recovery-not-working-properly
9 years ago
Spam folder?
The link to text ratio is high on these emails so they might just be going to Spam/Junk.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.