Product with multiple cost prices

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi,

I have a supplier that supplies me with clothes. I buy each item at a specific cost price and sell it to my clients at my recommended retail price.

A couple of the items have more than one cost price. For example, a palazzo pants will cost me (for example) $20 to buy from the supplier for sizes extra small, small, medium and large. For extra large the cost price is $25.

So now I have 1 item that has two different cost prices. Can Nop Commerce handle something like this? It is important to me because I need to track my profit for both. How would I handle something like this? I had a look through the tables and I only see place for one cost price.

Regards,
Brendan
9 years ago
Only one product cost is allowed per item. But you can handle your scenario by adding product attributes for the item.  For each product attribute value you can adjust cost and price ( for example extra large -> cost adjustment :$4 and price adjustment:$5). If you open the product in admin section you should see there is a product attribute tab in it. ( admin -> catalog -> manage products -> edit ( open your item to modify ) -> product attributes tab
9 years ago
There is "Price adjustment".  There is no "Cost adjustment"
9 years ago
New York wrote:
There is "Price adjustment".  There is no "Cost adjustment"

There is no Cost adjustment but 'Cost' which is same thing -:)

Here are the few fields I copied from nop product attribute edit value window

Price adjustment:
Weight adjustment:
Cost:
(The attribute value cost is the cost of all the different components which make up this value. This may be either the purchase price if the components are bought from outside suppliers, or the combined cost of materials and manufacturing processes if the component is made in-house.)
9 years ago
Thanks for the replies.

So if I understand you correctly all that I need to do is to adjust the price by my price and adjust the Cost column by $5 ($25 - $20). Not sure where you get $4 from?

So I can assume that the XS, S, M and L are my base product from which I can work and then I would adjust the price based on there cost prices?
9 years ago
bioluminescence wrote:
Thanks for the replies.

So if I understand you correctly all that I need to do is to adjust the price by my price and adjust the Cost column by $5 ($25 - $20). Not sure where you get $4 from?

So I can assume that the XS, S, M and L are my base product from which I can work and then I would adjust the price based on there cost prices?

$4 is an example.
yes
7 years ago
hi,

i want to price per country in same currency..

example,
price of item1 is 5$ in us and 7$ in india.

is there any way for achieve this features??
7 years ago
It's not supported directly.  See this workaround
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.