I miss NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
It's been a very long time since i was active around here.  I would love to get back into NopCommerce.  Does anyone here need some development help with Nop?  I'd be happy to work for FREE to get my feet wet again.  Looking forward to talking to everyone again.

-Matthew
8 years ago
Feel free to answer questions posted in the forums ;)
8 years ago
Thanks I will :)  Tell me about nopTools.
8 years ago
Shipping Director, Payment Director, Professional Services  -  see it it all here www.noptools.com
8 years ago
How did it come about?  Did you have the pain yourself and decided to build the addon?
8 years ago
Yes, when building a site for a client who had complex shipping scenarios.

(You joined in 2009, and last posted in 2011 - nopC 3.x is a whole new world!  -  you have a lot of catching up to do :)
8 years ago
Yep I know :) That's kinda why I want to help someone out with a whole site so I can stuck in.  Don't have any ecommerce sites to build for my own benefit.  I've done lots of MVC coding so I should be okay :)

Do you release how well/sales are going for shipping director?  How much nop development do you do?
8 years ago
Hi Matthew,

I'm really happy to see back in nopCommerce. That's great! You're more than welcome to contribute. Help on the forums, source code, anything. Please find more at https://www.nopcommerce.com/contribute.aspx
8 years ago
Skiltz wrote:
It's been a very long time since i was active around here.  I would love to get back into NopCommerce.  Does anyone here need some development help with Nop?  I'd be happy to work for FREE to get my feet wet again.  Looking forward to talking to everyone again.

-Matthew

Hello Matthew,

Good to see you back on nopCommerce forums :)
8 years ago
Welcome back Matthew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.