Looking for Call Me Back extension or script.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi there.

I am using nopCommerce 3.5 version with DefaultClean theme.

Are there any Call Me plugins or extensions?

What I need is this... At the header of the site there will be a link "Call Me Back". User clicks it, then a small form appears in a modal window which has 2 fields: name & phone number & submit button. After the form submission it sends the submitted info to the site admin.

Any information or help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
7 years ago
May be there is no such a plugin. But if you want to make this plugin there are lot of professional to develop the plugin at community.
7 years ago
sina.islam wrote:
May be there is no such a plugin. But if you want to make this plugin there are lot of professional to develop the plugin at community.

Hi, thanks for your quick reply. I know that there are good developers whoc can create such a script, but I am looking for a free solution.
7 years ago
I have plugin for this purposes. I didn't expect that someone else can want that. Give me 1-2 days to clean it up a bit and i will publish it to github
7 years ago
victorleo wrote:
I have plugin for this purposes. I didn't expect that someone else can want that. Give me 1-2 days to clean it up a bit and i will publish it to github

Thank you a lot!
And please, do not forget to make it in popup like images) nopC 3.50 version) Thanks!
7 years ago
zaf wrote:
Hi there.

I am using nopCommerce 3.5 version with DefaultClean theme.

Are there any Call Me plugins or extensions?

What I need is this... At the header of the site there will be a link "Call Me Back". User clicks it, then a small form appears in a modal window which has 2 fields: name & phone number & submit button. After the form submission it sends the submitted info to the site admin.

Any information or help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

There's a really inexpensive plugin which you can use for this.

It's called "Request a Quote".. it makes a new button appear on your product page which will open a pop-up form with all product information, and fields for visitor to input his contact information. The button is editable (change text to say "Call me back") and the view with the form is editable, so you can change to just ask for name and phone or name and email, etc..

The email is sent to admin with the customer contact information and all details of the product he is viewing...attribute choices, etc.. http://www.foxnetsoft.com/nopcommerce-noprfq
7 years ago
sina.islam wrote:
May be there is no such a plugin. But if you want ....

Hi.
... there is  such a plugin for ver 2.65/3.7 NC. and really inexpensive :)

1. u can put this button(1) wherever you want on the page.
2. image(2) stays on every page of the site.
.....(1)and (2) have the same functionality.

Best Regads.
7 years ago
embryo wrote:
Hi there.

There's a really inexpensive plugin which you can use for this.

Sir! You seem to have forgotten ... wants for absolutely free :)
7 years ago
abch wrote:
May be there is no such a plugin. But if you want ....
Hi.
... there is  such a plugin for ver 2.65/3.7 NC. and really inexpensive :)

1. u can put this button(1) wherever you want on the page.
2. image(2) stays on every page of the site.
.....(1)and (2) have the same functionality.

Best Regads.

So, may I have that plugin for absolutely free? :)))

Best wishes.
7 years ago
No, I didn't forget anything. He said nothing about free. I said "really inexpensive"...

Besides, that plugin is not listed in the extensions directory...and I do not speak Russian.

You should consider translating it to English and uploading to the official extensions directory if you want people to recommend it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.