Product details page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi everybody!

I'm working on a marketplace based on nopCommerce, i'm loading products from external stores APIs when the user search a word, it shows my external products correcly but when I click on a product to show product's details i'm getting a page not found message.

Where this pages are generated? How can I generate a detail page for my external products?

Thanks in advance
7 years ago
Is your external product loaded into your database? :)
7 years ago
wooncherk wrote:

No, I'm just showing the external product when the user search some keyword, nopCommerce automatically add the product to my database when the product is added to shopping cart
7 years ago
Andres420 wrote:

No, I'm just showing the external product when the user search some keyword, nopCommerce automatically add the product to my database when the product is added to shopping cart

I don't insert external products in database because the external store i'm working with have about 25 million products and is unnecesary to create all these products in local db.
7 years ago
You'd need to override the product service to call your external service for the product object rather than grabbing it from Nop's database.

There would also need to be an entry in the SEO table from an SEO page name to the ID of your product in the external system.
7 years ago
Thanks for ur help guys...

If someone else is trying to do the same with external products in nopCommerce i'd to create my own implementation of ProductService, PictureService, UrlRecordService and off course OrderService and OrderProcessingService at least at this moment and is working great!

Blessings!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.