Different Products For Different Countries

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Can we restrict products according to country? I want merchandise my products according to the countries. Does NopCommerce 3.8 has such functionality?
7 years ago
Adee0614 wrote:
Can we restrict products according to country? I want merchandise my products according to the countries. Does NopCommerce 3.8 has such functionality?

I think No. You have to customize.
7 years ago
Is this possible we can use multi store for this purpose?
7 years ago
Adee0614 wrote:

Yes, when you are using multi-store it is possible to limit a product to a certain store.

Regards,
Stoyan
7 years ago
Adee0614 wrote:

Yes.
7 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:

Yes, when you are using multi-store it is possible to limit a product to a certain store.

Regards,
Stoyan

What I need is if international customer try to access my site currency and store will automatically adjust according to the region/country.
7 years ago
Adee0614 wrote:

What I need is if international customer try to access my site currency and store will automatically adjust according to the region/country.

It is not possible without customizations. In this topic you can find out more information how to implement this feature.

Regards,
Stoyan
7 years ago
Take into consideration that often people for one country buy stuff to be sent to another country.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.