How to install payU payment method for nopcommerce 4.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I want to install payu Plugin for india..i have install it from admin panel but it only shows .dll files under Nop.web/plugins/payments.payu folder..there are no class files..i want to do some database entry when payment got successfull or failed through PAyU..In which method I can do my changes?? thank you in advance
5 years ago
If you have dll means you have compiled version, and you are probably looking for sources. Contact with plugin developer and check if sources are enabled to share with you.

Regards,
Tom
5 years ago
Should I have to create my own plugin like paypal?? Is there any PayU plugin available With class files ?
5 years ago
You may develop own plugin or search for PayU plugin available with sources. Also may contact with developer of plugin you currently use. Why you do not contact with?

Regards,
Tom
5 years ago
I have already contacted  him.. But he did not replying.. I have contacted  him through  nopcommerce profile itself
5 years ago
We have developed a mod for this plugin that has admin setting to switch from seamless to redirect mode as well and this works with 4.1. Check it out at http://nop.athenasoftsolutions.com/product/nop-payu/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.