Extra Fee Plugin Needed for NopCommerce 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I have made a few modifications to nopCommerce for my Store and I have been having lots of fun learning about its intricacies; however, I am having difficulties completing a piece that requires additional expertise.

I would like to charge an extra fee to clients who need a delivery, but their total is under $20.  Furthermore, if they choose to pick up the product from our greenhouse, the fee is waived.

I was able to code up to the shopping cart, but the final total is not getting to PayPal.  PayPal is only getting the total without the extra fee and I am not sure how to get the Cart total to Paypal as well.
4 years ago
Hi,

I can help you with your requirement. Please get me in contact and share details so that I will check.

Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Vincent
4 years ago
Hello,

Kindly check your PM for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
4 years ago
Adding fees conditionally is supported by both Shipping Director and Payment Director (depending on where you want to add the fee).  We don't yet have the betas ready for 4.20.  We'll let you know when they are ready.
4 years ago
New York wrote:
Adding fees conditionally is supported by both Shipping Director and Payment Director (depending on where you want to add the fee).  We don't yet have the betas ready for 4.20.  We'll let you know when they are ready.

I am looking at Payment director and was wondering if you can provide some guidance on its configuration.  for example,
if I wanted to charge an extra $2 if the Sub-Total is less than $20; and the user is requesting a pickup at one of our drop-off locations.  the fee is waived if the user is going to pick-up from our greenhouse.  The fee is also waived if the user is shipping the products via UPS.
4 years ago
Put your logic here.

public decimal GetAdditionalHandlingFee(IList<ShoppingCartItem> cart)
{
    //your custom code
}

It's available in payment plugin class.
4 years ago
webzest wrote:
I am looking at Payment director and was wondering if you can provide some guidance on its configuration.  for example,
if I wanted to charge an extra $2 if the Sub-Total is less than $20; and the user is requesting a pickup at one of our drop-off locations.  the fee is waived if the user is going to pick-up from our greenhouse.  The fee is also waived if the user is shipping the products via UPS.

With Payment Director...

Use the Fee Expression of an Option rule:

OrderTotalWithoutPaymentFee < 20 and ShippingOptionName.StartsWith("Pickup") and not ShippingOptionName.Contains("Greenhouse") ? 2.00 : 0.00
4 years ago
This is very old post.
But maybe someone needs such issue.
Try this plugin Shipping Rules.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/3540/shipping-rules-foxnetsoftcom.aspx

You can add/remove/??? any amount to shipping rates.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.