Product inventory does not update

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello, I have a warehouse and there I have the inventory of the products, some products have already been sold, update the quantity but still the shopping cart is disabled and does not allow to buy the product when its quantity has been updated.

How can I fix it?
4 years ago
If understood correctly, the only issue is that buy button is not visible after update of the stock? In that case is by design. Need to keep in mind if low stock action is to disable button, update stock does not update button settings. Need to do this manually each time on each product.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
Zonav wrote:
Hello, I have a warehouse and there I have the inventory of the products, some products have already been sold, update the quantity but still the shopping cart is disabled and does not allow to buy the product when its quantity has been updated.

How can I fix it?

Check if you have mark on "Disable buy button". Everytime you should uncheck it manually.
4 years ago
Hola, podrías dar mas detalles (versión de Nop, usas un plugin de inventario, hay código personalizado).

Hi, you could give more details as Nop version, use a plugin that could affect the inventory, have customized code
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

How can I fix it?

Check if you have mark on "Disable buy button". Everytime you should uncheck it manually.

Yes, is the option activated, does it mean that I must do it manually?
4 years ago
pumaxel wrote:
Hola, podrías dar mas detalles (versión de Nop, usas un plugin de inventario, hay código personalizado).

Hi, you could give more details as Nop version, use a plugin that could affect the inventory, have customized code

Nop Version 4.1, I do not use any plugin
4 years ago
Zonav wrote:

How can I fix it?

Yes, is the option activated, does it mean that I must do it manually?

I disable the option and even so, the problem continues, I update the inventory but the product is not yet possible to buy it. the option to "add to cart" does not appear
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.