Upgrade Nopcommerce -> coming from 3.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi all,

We are working with nopcommerce for a few years now. Focussed on building our business we did not update nopcommerce and our other software to the latest versions.

We currently are running on nop 3.8 and have written an custom webservice/API to integrate nopcommerce with our PMS and CRM system.

Do you have any suggestions how to upgrade to the lateste. Reading the releasenotes and forum tells me a lot changed. So i think i have to rewrite the API as well. Or are there other solutions available to integratie with nopcommerce.

Many thanks for all you thoughts
4 years ago
mpevreuls wrote:
Hi all,

We are working with nopcommerce for a few years now. Focussed on building our business we did not update nopcommerce and our other software to the latest versions.

We currently are running on nop 3.8 and have written an custom webservice/API to integrate nopcommerce with our PMS and CRM system.

Do you have any suggestions how to upgrade to the lateste. Reading the releasenotes and forum tells me a lot changed. So i think i have to rewrite the API as well. Or are there other solutions available to integratie with nopcommerce.

Many thanks for all you thoughts

As for rewriting the API check this free API which might be of help.
You may also want to update the look and for this I recommend to use one of the templates of good developers. It will give you a modern look, make it very responsive and include many plugins which will add new tools/features to your site.
4 years ago
tnx eduardo,

I will have a look at it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.