In Multi-Store mode,Categories which are limited to one store are showing up on sitemap of other store on Google Search Console

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Im getting this as a red Coverage error on Google Search Console.

Submitted URL not found (404)

Example url: https://www.fanmats.com/golf-hitting-mats
(This category is limited to store slsimagemats.fanmats.com which is a test site. Under Golf Mats category)

I dont want one stores products or categories visible on the other.

For example if i make a category featured on store 2 it shouldnt appear on store 1 as featured category.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Varun
4 years ago
Hi,

You can see the article article, which can help you:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1651/nopcommerce-source-code-multi-site-tenant-nopplugincom.aspx
4 years ago
nokia1028 wrote:

Thank you for your response, really appreciate it.

I dont mind running nopcommerce as it is currently. All i want is the limited to store function on the sitemap.
Any way to make only this possible ?
store 1 should have a different sitemap and store 2 should have a different sitemap.
As i understand, NopCommerce method of handling multi-store mode is currently flawed if Google Search Console is detecting Errors.

Thanks,
Varun
4 years ago
Hi,

Have you tried checking the correct website addresses of stores? : /Admin/Store/List
and Catalog settings(/Admin/Setting/Catalog): Skip the Ignore setting "limit per store" rules (sitewide)
4 years ago
nokia1028 wrote:
Hi,

Have you tried checking the correct website addresses of stores? : /Admin/Store/List
and Catalog settings(/Admin/Setting/Catalog): Skip the Ignore setting "limit per store" rules (sitewide)

Yes, i had made sure this was disabled.
3 years ago
Any updates on this ? :/
Could it be because we open page from other store manually as admin ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.