2 contact us in the footer.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi.
I am having a hard time figuring out where a second 'Contact Us' in the footer of my NopCommerce website is coming from. Does someone have a clue?

Here is how it looks:
Information
Contact us
Shipping & returns
Privacy notice
Conditions of Use
About us
Contact us

It is the last Contact us that baffles me.
The first Contact us holds the Contact information from the 'ContactUs' topics page (as do all of the other links). Except for that last Contact us link which is a form that lets the customer send an email to the store. I want to keep it but I cannot find where I edit what it displays.
4 years ago
Simmisj wrote:
Hi.
I am having a hard time figuring out where a second 'Contact Us' in the footer of my NopCommerce website is coming from. Does someone have a clue?

Here is how it looks:
Information
Contact us
Shipping & returns
Privacy notice
Conditions of Use
About us
Contact us

It is the last Contact us that baffles me.
The first Contact us holds the Contact information from the 'ContactUs' topics page (as do all of the other links). Except for that last Contact us link which is a form that lets the customer send an email to the store. I want to keep it but I cannot find where I edit what it displays.

From Admin Panel general setting.

https://yourstore.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon there you will see "Footer Items" Tab/panel and Display "Contact us" just uncheck it if you want to hide.

You can also see the Default.cshtml of Nop.Web\Views\Shared\Components\Footer or Nop.Web\Themes\YourTheme\Shared\Components\Footer
4 years ago
sina.islam
But then I will loose the contact form and customers will not be able to contact me via the form. Isn't there somewhere I can customize it?
4 years ago
The second Contact Us in the first column is managed by the setting displaydefaultfooteritemsettings.displaycontactusfooteritem to determine if it is displayed

The text that is displayed above the form is from the ContactUs Topic

So in fact both the top Contact Us and the Bottom Contact Us in the first column displays the same topic info

I suppose it is just a way of having a contact us page but no form (displayed in any of the three footer columns) as an alternative to having the contact us with a form in the first footer column
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.