Coupon Code

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I am running nop 4.1. issues with google and edge, probably others.

I am trying to set up Coupon Codes to work.  I have followed videos, all instructions to a tee. Still, Coupon Code does not show up on shopping cart page.  The only thing I have gotten to work is when I set it up for a group of codes, it changed all the prices for all the products to at the individual code level to the 12% discount I was trying to apply to the group of codes ONLY with a Coupon Code.  The Coupon Code still didn't show up. I had to go into each of the products and change the prices all back to original prices. Is there something in All Settings Advanced that is conflicting with  my ability to get Coupon Codes to show up on the site??

web site is firstcoastmedicalsupply.com

Thanks for any support someone can offer. This group is great for helping with issues like this.
4 years ago
RE: " Code does not show up on shopping cart page. "

Please explain what you mean.  On the cart page, the customer must enter a coupon code, and then click the 'Apply Coupon' button:

Discount Code
Enter your coupon here
___________________________   [Apply Coupon]
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I am running nop 4.1. issues with google and edge, probably others.

I am trying to set up Coupon Codes to work.  I have followed videos, all instructions to a tee. Still, Coupon Code does not show up on shopping cart page.  The only thing I have gotten to work is when I set it up for a group of codes, it changed all the prices for all the products to at the individual code level to the 12% discount I was trying to apply to the group of codes ONLY with a Coupon Code.  The Coupon Code still didn't show up. I had to go into each of the products and change the prices all back to original prices. Is there something in All Settings Advanced that is conflicting with  my ability to get Coupon Codes to show up on the site??

web site is firstcoastmedicalsupply.com

Thanks for any support someone can offer. This group is great for helping with issues like this.

What do you mean by "The Coupon Code still didn't show up"? Where do you want the coupon code to show?

If you set a Coupon Code, users should enter the Coupon Code when they reach the cart. Coupon Code is not supposed to "show up" anywhere in the system. It's supposed to be entered into the system by the users when they are in the cart page.

4 years ago
Guys,

Thanks so much for responding.  While there is nothing in the documentation to explain what else you have to have checked to make sure that the Discount Code will work in the Promotions area, I found out that you have to uncheck ignore discounts in the Catalog settings for this to work. It seems that nop comes out of the box with this checked.  If it is checked, no discounts will populate the system. That should be in the documentation for Promotions

Thanks for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.