Keywords Column too large for Product Import via Excel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
If the keywords column on the Excel export is greater than 500 characters, the import will fail. It does not product an error in the system log, but rather just tells you that the product/admin page is not found, http 404. This is on Nopcommerce 4.1. Try it, try to import just one product with a keywords column more than 500 characters. In my case the keywords were sometimes 1000 or more characters. finally narrowed it down. Let me know if you can duplicate.
4 years ago
Hi pfeighan.

I can’t reproduce your problem because the "Meta keywords" field has a limit of 400 characters. Can you describe what kind of changes you made in the code?
4 years ago
Did not realize that keywords would only accept 400 chars. would be nice to get an error about that instead of just a failure with no indication of what was wrong. is this documented. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that if you put more than 400 chars in this column, it will fail. now I know. Thanks for the feedback.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.