upgrade 4.0 to 4.1 secureurl error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
just got stuck in the proces upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1 with an error, activated logging stdoutLogEnabled="true" in web config which mentions

Application startup exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskThread' threw an exception. ---> System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityCommandExecutionException: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'SecureUrl'.

In the SQL upgrade script from 4.0 to 4.1 I see the column secureurl is dropped fom the Store table.

Anybody a hint?
4 years ago
hint to myself: when you're upgrading from 3.7 to 4.2 don't forget to change the files in step 4.0 to 4.1 also...
4 years ago
soppie04 wrote:
just got stuck in the proces upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1 with an error, activated logging stdoutLogEnabled="true" in web config which mentions

Application startup exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Nop.Services.Tasks.TaskThread' threw an exception. ---> System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityCommandExecutionException: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'SecureUrl'.

In the SQL upgrade script from 4.0 to 4.1 I see the column secureurl is dropped fom the Store table.

Anybody a hint?

That is true and the store domain model should not have that property.  Make sure your domain model does not have that property.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.