How to edit Traction Theme Footer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi. I'm using the Traction Theme [Version 4.20]. I want to edit "New Products" on Footer. Is it possible to do this from the admin panel? I want to remove or edit. How can I do that?

kasimpasabisiklet.com.tr - the theme site.
4 years ago
What do you want to edit ?
Normally if you want to add/remove New Products from the footer there is a setting
"displaydefaultfooteritemsettings.displaynewproductsfooteritem" which you can set to True / False to add / remove it
Not sure if that is in the Traction theme ?

If you wat to edit the actual .cshtml files then they are in the theme folder
See nopCommerce42\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Traction\Views\Product\NewProducts.cshtml
or
nopCommerce42\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Traction\Views\Shared\Components\Footer\Default.chhtml
4 years ago
"displaydefaultfooteritemsettings.displaynewproductsfooteritem" changed this setting to "False" and got up. Thank you for your help. I could not change or edit the folder address you provided. Actually, I want to add something different to that part.
4 years ago
Yidna wrote:
What do you want to edit ?
Normally if you want to add/remove New Products from the footer there is a setting
"displaydefaultfooteritemsettings.displaynewproductsfooteritem" which you can set to True / False to add / remove it
Not sure if that is in the Traction theme ?

If you wat to edit the actual .cshtml files then they are in the theme folder
See nopCommerce42\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Traction\Views\Product\NewProducts.cshtml
or
nopCommerce42\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Traction\Views\Shared\Components\Footer\Default.chhtml

"displaydefaultfooteritemsettings.displaynewproductsfooteritem" changed this setting to "False" and got up. Thank you for your help. I could not change or edit the folder address you provided. Actually, I want to add something different to that part.
4 years ago
Hello kerimakarsu.

The content of the footer in Traction theme is different than the default nopCommerce layout. Some elements can be edited from the administration, but others are editable only in the source code. If you need any customization you can contact us at https://www.nop-templates.com/

Regards
/ Hristo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.