gold partner

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi All,

Sorry for the moan but I purchased a plugin on the 12th Dec from Nop-Station to whom have taken four days since me paying for a plugin with no resolution to the error that I am facing, only asking for my order id number.

I would of expected more from a gold partner.

Original conversation and error below:

Subject: facebook messenger
12/14/2019 5:26:52 AM
To: nopStation
Hi,

I just purchased your plugin for NopCommerec 4.20 facebook messenger chat plugin but I have tried to upload it via the local plugins upload feature in the admin area and returned this error.

"The archive should contain only one root plugin or theme directory. For example, Payments.PayPalDirect or DefaultClean. To upload multiple items, the archive should have the 'uploadedItems.json' file in the root"

Regards

Garrie

Subject: Re: facebook messenger
12/15/2019 12:53:24 AM
To: garrie007
Hello dear,

Can you please mention your order id?

Regards
Jaber Kibria

Subject: Re: Re: facebook messenger
12/15/2019 3:30:02 AM
To: nopStation
Hi,

My order I'd is 4730.

Regards
4 years ago
Try instead:
Download the .zip file to your local PC
"Unblock" the .zip first
then do the "Upload plugin or theme".

If still a problem, then you can manually extract the correct folder/version, and upload it to your \Plugins\ folder, and then restart your site.
4 years ago
There is a problem with windows compression. If the zip was created by windows' compression then it will not be uploaded in some cases. I generally extract the files and compress them with 7zip and upload them if I run into a similar issue.
4 years ago
Hi,

Thank you all for the replies, I will try that all when I get home tonight and let you all know.

Regards
4 years ago
garrie007 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you all for the replies, I will try that all when I get home tonight and let you all know.

Regards

Thank you for buying the product. Actually our office time is a little different from the international time. Friday is our off-day and Sunday is the official day. Your order placed on Friday 13-Dec-2019 which is Friday.  The 16-Dec-2019 was our national Holiday because of the victory day. So there was a gap. We are taking care the problem you are facing. The problem is not related the plugin by the way. For any assistance you can knock at our site by chatting option.
4 years ago
Hello Garrie,

Sorry for replying late.

I replied you last time on 15th December and asked for order id. Due to national holiday on 16th here is Bangladesh, we could not reply your nopCommerce private message.

It will be easier to communicate if you send mail to our support ([email protected]).

However we have updated plugin zip file. Please go to downloadable products page and try to download it again.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.