How can I solve this problem?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago

please help me. I don't know use "Management Studio or IIS"
4 years ago
What is the problem or what do you want to do ?
You ran the Install and forget the Password ?
4 years ago
Yidna wrote:
What is the problem or what do you want to do ?
You ran the Install and forget the Password ?

I've been editing this site for about a month. However, two days ago I checked a sentence that says "User name is not displayed" and I can no longer log in. I'm signing up but can't log in again. I need access to the admin panel. But I can't access it.
4 years ago
Are you sure your using the correct email? And, its has to be said, using an email you don't have access to isn't exactly a great idea.
4 years ago
hkreklame wrote:
Are you sure your using the correct email? And, its has to be said, using an email you don't have access to isn't exactly a great idea.

I'm sure it's the right mail. It's not just about 1 account. I'm signing up, but I can't log in to the account I signed up with. You can try. tibbicihazofisi.com
4 years ago
kerimakarsu wrote:
I'm sure it's the right mail

At the screen and at the page, there is set username, so you should not use email to login. Also week ago you had similar issue. It has been solved?

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
nop4you wrote:
I'm sure it's the right mail
At the screen and at the page, there is set username, so you should not use email to login. Also week ago you had similar issue. It has been solved?

Regards,
Tom

Yes. The problem I had last week was solved. But I still haven't solved this problem.
4 years ago
kerimakarsu wrote:
But I still haven't solved this problem.

Have you used username to log to? At the screen there is a mail.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
nop4you wrote:
But I still haven't solved this problem.
Have you used username to log to? At the screen there is a mail.

Regards,
Tom

yes, but the problem is the same.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.