Sendinblue Plugin Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I am running Nopcommerce 4.2 with the latest Sendinblue plugin (3.18).  I am just using it to push subscriptions up to the email list on Sendinblue.  

I put in the correct (v3) of the API key and I receive this error:

Unfortunately, there’s been an error, feel free to reach our support team. Error calling CreateAttribute: {"code":"invalid_parameter","message":"Primary Key for Transactional Attribute already exist"}

Any idea what the issue is?
3 years ago
Hi.
For the plugin to work correctly and completely, a number of attributes are automatically created during its configuration, one of them is ORDER_ID with type ID, but SendinBlue allows creating only one transactional attribute with type ID, so if you have already created a similar one you will see the error on the plugin configuration page. You can check your attributes here and remove one with type ID to enable the plugin to create the required ORDER_ID (or just create it manually).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.