Hello, I am getting timed out errors with my mail settings.

I am using 1.20 nopCommerce version and for my mail settings I have to use port 465 and SSL (this is required by my email provider). When i use another settings without SSL it works correctly.

I have read the forums, but I cannot find the solution; in some topics It indicates that is a bug with SSL, but for the 1.11 version; I think that in version 1.20 it could be solved.

Here you have the log for my error:

Exception: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: The operation has timed out. at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.MessageManager.SendEmail(String Subject, String Body, MailAddress From, MailAddress To, List`1 bcc, List`1 cc) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\nopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Common\Messages\MessageManager.cs:line 790 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.SendQueuedMessagesTask.Execute(XmlNode node) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\nopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Common\Messages\SendQueuedMessagesTask.cs:line 61