National Rifle Association (NRA), founded in 1859, is a registered charity with a Royal Charter, and National Governing Body of full-bore rifle and pistol shooting in the UK. The NRA’s main objectives are to promote and encourage marksmanship through competition and training in the interests of the Defence of the Realm and permanence of the Volunteer Forces, Navy, Military, and Air.
NRA’s team approached Tmotions to update their existing website built with obsolete tech stack to the latest technology. The client was facing some challenges as listed below:
- User journey was quite complicated & they were looking for modern design and smooth navigation for its clients who will book online events
- It was time consuming and difficult to manage the platform, membership, events, courses, listing etc.
- As Mobile usage is rapidly increasing they were facing some issues as the website was not Mobile responsive.
As per the client preference, Tmotions proposed the NopCommerce, Microsoft .Net framework and Sql Server database, as a choice of platform to build an engaging & responsive online platform.
- We followed the Agile methodology to deliver the end solution. nopCommerce was used as the base engine for the eCommerce functionalities.
- We have tried to design the website which resonates with their brand and services. We kept in mind the navigation of the store and tried to make it frictionless. Improved the User experience with event listing, search functionality for desired courses, event, competitions, uploading certificates & mobile device compatibility.
- Managed Online Entries for training & Courses, Competitions, and Events along with their bookings. Simultaneously, the admin can keep records of all the orders and entries (using out-of-the-box nopCommerce features)
- Integrated third-party API named Azolve to export the data in XML, XLS, and CSV format.
- Up-to-date open-source platform to manage the Content, events & online memberships
Front End View: Event Listing
Different views displaying the same data will be built to enhance the user journey and ease of use. For example, events can be displayed either as a list view or within a calendar.
Admin – Listing Events (Backend View):
- A new NopCommerce automated Online Shop.
- Added new features & functionalities, for instance, Aggregate entries, questionnaire attachments with specific events which allows admins to mark clusters of events that are dependent on one another in the sense that some events have non negotiable prerequisites before a user is eligible to purchase a specific event.In addition, eligibility for entry to an event may depend on the following: -Age, Gender, Address, User’s answers to previous questions and Previous products selected.
- The fast loading speed, easy-to-use interface, easy navigation and the attractive design have really helped the organization to reach the maximum people.
- Client is happy with the website as the management of events, courses, orders has become easy and hustle free.
- Website Traffic increased by 30%
- Client has experienced growth in its business and increased its ROI through this highly functional website.
TMotions delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling our global customers to challenge the competition. TMotions takes an agile and collaborative approach to build customized solutions across the digital value chain.