Quick Search Plugin enables you to search in the Public Search bar. You can select a specific category or manufacturer or vendor then start typing a query. Search will work only in the selected option. Then it shows the result.
Note: You must disable Search autocomplete from Catalog settings .
Working with Quick Search Plugin is very easy by setting up some configuration settings of the plugin. Firstly you need the NopStation.Core plugin to be installed and then the Quick Search plugin.
1. Download plugin zip file.
2. Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
3. Upload the NopStation.QuickSearch zip file using the "Upload plugin or theme" button.
4. Install 'NopStation Core' plugin first and then 'Quick Search' Plugin
5. Activate the plugin with 'Edit' option And Configure it