Trusted by over 50,000 companies, Sendinblue is an all-in-one email marketing platform to engage with your shoppers across all digital channels. From email to SMS to automation, we aim to offer an easy-to-use & comprehensive solution at an affordable price.
Sendinblue's official plugin for nopCommerce is a free & powerful app to integrate your nopCommerce store with your Sendinblue account!
Don’t have a Sendinblue account? Sign up for free.
You'll be able to:
- sync subscribers emails and data
- send automated emails & SMS
- abandoned cart with abandoned items
- order confirmation with purchased items
- post-purchase follow-ups
Build and target your audience
Use the app to import and manage contacts with ease:
- Automatically add the email addresses and contact information of your nopCommerce subscribers to a SendinBlue list.
- Efficiently segment your contacts to send targeted messages.
- Further personalize and nurture relationships with your customers.
Design responsive emails
Use SendinBlue's powerful email builder - just drag and drop the design blocks you want to build a sleek and well-designed email in just a few clicks - to engage with customers:
- Create clean and effective emails - no technical skills required.
- Start from scratch or choose from dozens of free, professionally designed templates.
- Use your contacts' details to personalize your subject line or email body to send customized content that resonates.
Automate your marketing
Use custom marketing workflows to guide shoppers through a personalized buying journey. SendinBlue offers out-of-the-box 8 automation workflow templates to improve your user experience with just a few clicks.
- Try everything from welcome emails, lead scoring, and more; the possibilities are endless.
- The app will automatically track shoppers' activity on your store i.e. page visit, item added to cart, cart updated, order completed.
- Recover lost sales thanks to an abandoned cart workflow that reminds shoppers items left in cart.
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
Please find more informartion about how to install plugins here.
The plugin is provided absolutely for free and includes source code. Find the project Github repository here.