Site is often becomes very slow

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Hi

I am facing issues where the site becomes very slow and sometimes timesout, i have nop 1.9 on Arvixe, once issue was resolved after the SQL server restarted, and once by recycling the apps pool, Arive is saying scrpits are to be tuned on my site, and i increase CommandTimeout in web.config.

question 1
What scrpits could cause these kind of issues

question 2
my web.config file doesnt have CommandTimeout at all, how do i add it, or what does it mean if its not there,

any help would be much appriciated.

www.lanoscomputers.com/estore
12 năm cách đây
I think you must start for looking at the System Requirements, is this happening, whenever you have a pike on your site?
12 năm cách đây
may be happinn while spike but max traffic per day is only about 200 hits, i dont thats could cause these kind of issues.
12 năm cách đây
I had once that kinda of behavioral when i was using sql server express...
12 năm cách đây
My site is hosted on Arvixe, and they are using SQL 2008 server
12 năm cách đây
>>  i have nop 1.9 on Arvixe . .

Can I ask what plan you are using. Is it a shared or dedicated server?
12 năm cách đây
kakoli wrote:
My site is hosted on Arvixe, and they are using SQL 2008 server

Many servers on arvixe shared hosting are corrupted or whatever... they are not running as they should. You can ask arvixe support team to change a server for you. I had the same issue and after they drop me to other server all issues just gone.
12 năm cách đây
I am on shared server, i guess i need to ask them to change my server as suggest by you, thanks for all the replies and suggestion must appriciated, just have one question why does my web.config doesnt have CommandTimeout?
12 năm cách đây
Try the VPSClass. It costs more but the performance is a lot better.
Ecommerce applications don't run well on shared hosting.
Also make sure debug="false" and not true in web.config.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.