Nop Commerce 2.0 Deployment Problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Thanks for you help! Everything is working now.
12 năm cách đây
surikus wrote:
As I understand the main point is the https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10500/publishing-20.aspx link.

I tryed to do everything as described, exept deployment useng WebMatrix.

The steps was:

1. Download source
2. Open it in VS 2010
3. Run project and install NopCommerce on local DB (copy of server DB)
4. Executed Update SQLs
5. Everything work fine! (Admin and frontend)
6. Rebuild application with new sqlconnection sting (Hosting SQL server)
7. Test ok!
9. Run Prepare.bat (no errors)
10. Run Deploy.bat (no errors)
11. Copy all files from \Deployable\nop_2.0\ to the Web server
12. Copy DB From local station to Web SQL server
Open site, it opens, everything looks like ok, but when click on product/category/manufacturer i get this error.

Can you please tell me where is my mistake?
As I understand from the link you give me before, i do everything right.

Can you tell me where to find the Prepare.bat and Deploy.bat?  It is not coming through from the source download.

Thanks.
Kevin
12 năm cách đây
Nevermind... found them!
12 năm cách đây
Hi all,
I did the same steps as surikus.  I did not have the InstalledPlugins.txt in my dev server either.  I did copy it from my local.  My plugins folder is not empty.  I did restart my server.  It still give me the same error?  What do I need to do?  Please help.  The front page and admin work fine.  I only get tax error when I click on any link in the store.  Please help.
------------------------------
Please ignore this.  I came back after lunch and it works.  THe system probably caches the old version.
12 năm cách đây
I have the exact same problem that is explain in the previuos reply.. no solution on the way?  

Why not let go the install part a let us download something that is already build.. let us edit the connection string file and run the create database script!
12 năm cách đây
pmasson wrote:
I have the exact same problem that is explain in the previuos reply.. no solution on the way?  

Why not let go the install part a let us download something that is already build.. let us edit the connection string file and run the create database script!

I'm able to reproduce this ('Guest role not found') by deleting the database, but not deleting the Settings.txt file. Restarting the web server fixed it.
11 năm cách đây
Hello, i have the same problem but with the version 2.6

So I copied the missing plugin folder to the plugin folder in the web server, and the file installedplugin.txt to the app_data, reset the server but the problem don't fix, i allways saw:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: instance

And the question is how i can configure the solution, the prepare.bat or deployment.bat to copy all the plugin that I installed in my development machine?.

Could be great if there are a instruction to upload to a server an installation of nop that is working on the development / test machine,

Thank you
11 năm cách đây
Hello, I resolved this, following the manual deployment with VS publishing, copy the plugin folders and the plugin.txt, then add the machine key to the web.config.

thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.