Store Name - It just does not change

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 năm cách đây
a.m. wrote:
I'm surprised the Team has not answered this yet.
Maybe, because the question is not clear. What exactly it not changed on the site? I can also guess.

Go to Admin area > Configuration > Settings > General settings. Then 'SEO settings' tab and set 'Default title' (not 'Store information' tab and 'Store name'). After it's done, the title will be changed

Andre sshould have his ass kicked for not knowing the right answer.

This is a DATABASE VALUE in a the STORE table.  If you have one store, it is the only record, and this value is not changeable in the CMS from what I could see.

I changed it with SQL Management Studio
5 năm cách đây
stephenmwyatt wrote:
I'm surprised the Team has not answered this yet.
Maybe, because the question is not clear. What exactly it not changed on the site? I can also guess.

Go to Admin area > Configuration > Settings > General settings. Then 'SEO settings' tab and set 'Default title' (not 'Store information' tab and 'Store name'). After it's done, the title will be changed

Andre sshould have his ass kicked for not knowing the right answer.

This is a DATABASE VALUE in a the STORE table.  If you have one store, it is the only record, and this value is not changeable in the CMS from what I could see.

I changed it with SQL Management Studio

I changed it from Admin Panel. Go to Configuration -> Stores ... then edit store record...

Footer is now showing store name. Hope it helps :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.