Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
hezyz wrote:
hi all
It's not fully done, however since I get many request to release the code and help offers, I have published what i did so far

http://nopstore.wordpress.com/

with a demo store as well

demo.online-ex.com

Admin user: [email protected]
pass: 1234

created 3 customers and 3 stores
store manager 1: [email protected]

store manager 2: [email protected]

store manager 2: [email protected]

the store will be available for few weeks, please do not change passwords and admin user.

Note: Please delete the settings.txt from the presentation-> app_data
further the database can not be updated, u should start a new one
12 năm cách đây
Hello

Thanks for all your contribution. However just had 2 queries.

I need the customer to register as a buyer or a seller ( store owner ). Can I have this setup on the registeration time itself i.e automate the admin-> storeowner without the admin doing it by himself

Can I hide certain sections of the admin section once the store owner logs in, instead of showing permission denied

Also I would be most interested, in the 70% 30% issue. AS the store admin I would like to setup a percentage amt. with each store owner. Will the end customer get charged twice for that. How does it work. Please help me on this

Thanks
Volcommerce
12 năm cách đây
Hello

A question about the MultiStore. Would it allow me to have custom application settings for each store too ?

So for example, on one store I want the product thumb image sizes to be 50px by 50px but on another I want them to be 170px by 300px.

Would that be possible ? I ask because I want each store to have a Theme of its own.

Thanks
12 năm cách đây
Ciwan wrote:
Hello

A question about the MultiStore. Would it allow me to have custom application settings for each store too ?

So for example, on one store I want the product thumb image sizes to be 50px by 50px but on another I want them to be 170px by 300px.

Would that be possible ? I ask because I want each store to have a Theme of its own.

Thanks

This version only allows one store with multiple vendors who can administrate their own products and orders. Check:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14784/multi-store-support-for-nop-24.aspx
12 năm cách đây
So it is a 'No' .. that's what I'm understanding at least.
12 năm cách đây
Ciwan wrote:
So it is a 'No' .. that's what I'm understanding at least.

Right.  Check here too.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.