Access error Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.BillingCountry.dll

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
I downloaded the latest change and installed the changes but for some reason the plugin dlls now won't stay in my plugins/bin folder anymore. For some reason right after I put all of them in the folder, they will all get removed from the folder when I hit refresh. Why would it be doing this?
12 năm cách đây
cheatcountry wrote:
For some reason right after I put all of them in the folder, they will all get removed from the folder when I hit refresh

You should not put your plugins into \Plugins\bin directory. All plugins should be copied them into \Plugins\{PluginName} directories.
12 năm cách đây
This issue seems to be fixed. Can anybody who uses GoDaddy hosting get the latest version of nopCommerce here (upcoming 2.40 release) and test it? Does it work fine? Please find more info about the fix here
12 năm cách đây
a.m. wrote:
This issue seems to be fixed. Can anybody who uses GoDaddy hosting get the latest version of nopCommerce here (upcoming 2.40 release) and test it? Does it work fine? Please find more info about the fix here

Yes it looks like everything has been fixed as far as I can see
12 năm cách đây
cheatcountry wrote:
I downloaded the latest change and installed the changes but for some reason the plugin dlls now won't stay in my plugins/bin folder anymore. For some reason right after I put all of them in the folder, they will all get removed from the folder when I hit refresh. Why would it be doing this?

cheatcountry wrote:
Yes it looks like everything has been fixed as far as I can see

These two posts are contradictory. So can you confirm that it works fine now?
12 năm cách đây
Hi
I can solve this problem
u can copy each plugin dll files in to plugin/bin folder.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar
11 năm cách đây
ravi190585 wrote:
Hi
I can solve this problem
u can copy each plugin dll files in to plugin/bin folder.

Thanks & Regards
Kumar

Does it work?
11 năm cách đây
seems like I'm experiencing this issue with nopcommcer v2.65 on my medium trust hosting environment.

when I try to delete the DLLs in the /Plugins/bin folder I get access denied:

Response:  550 Access is denied.
Command:  DELE Nop.Plugin.Widgets.GoogleAnalytics.dll
Command:  DELE Nop.Plugin.Widgets.LivePersonChat.dll
Command:  DELE PerceptiveMCAPI.dll

Because of this I cannot seem to update my plugins...

any suggestions?

(https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/20206/updating-plugin-on-live-environment.aspx)
11 năm cách đây
rudgr wrote:
...when I try to delete the DLLs in the /Plugins/bin folder I get access denied...

Try restarting your application pool
11 năm cách đây
I trief this using the webbased admin panel of my hosting company (app pool recylce)
unforrunately without any effect
I asked them to restart the site manually
still waiting for their reply....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.