Reload chosen product variant from shoppingcart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
hi, i have 2 questions.

1. i am gonna use pc builder as my example for this question.
lets say u build ur pc, with 8 gig rams, 320 gig hdd ect ect. lets say u placed the order, and it goes into your shopping cart. now my question is: is it possible to load the settings u chose if u want to moddify like the hdd to lets say 500 gig instead of having to start all over with building the product ?

2. i was walking trough the database tables, and i already posted a other thread.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11589/database-design.aspx

still waiting on responce.

thanks in advance,
Algin
12 năm cách đây
Hi Mad

You mean you want to edit your product attributes on the fly from the Shopping Cart ?
12 năm cách đây
it loads the settings u choose while "building ur pc" for example u can choose 1 out of 4 harddrives(100 gig,200gig ect) once u add it to cart, it saves the options u choose.
now im wondering if for example u want to edit that choise, for example u choose 200 gig, u added it to your cart, now u want to change the 200 gig for 500 gig, is it possible for u to click on the item in ur cart, reload the specific options u already choose, so when u click on the item in ur cart, its opens the "pc builder" with 200 gigs that u chose the previous time including all the other options.
12 năm cách đây
I got you, so it isn't a change on that fly, but a change nonetheless.

Yes it can be done, but unfortunately not by me. My skills are not that high up yet. :(

I'm sure a developer more familiar with the core functionality of the app will help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.