Number of Products showing on list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
When u click on a Category, the engine shows 4 products only.

I would like to show ALL products belonging to that Category
(which currently contains 10 products).

Where can i regulate how many products to display ?
12 năm cách đây
Go to category details page (admin area) > SEO tab. And set 'Page size' to 10,000
12 năm cách đây
What about in Version 1.9 ?
12 năm cách đây
inboxdesigns wrote:
What about in Version 1.9 ?

It's the same as per my post above
12 năm cách đây
Thanks mate.... understood the logic :)

Cheers,
R0oban
12 năm cách đây
two things-

This field shows comma delimited numbers in it (4, 2, 8, 12), what do these mean?

And, can this be set for all categories at once? (same for each manuf page)

I need to have all my products on the same page, so definitely dont want just 4 showing.
12 năm cách đây
boomhauer wrote:
This field shows comma delimited numbers in it (4, 2, 8, 12), what do these mean?

Select the Allow customers to select page size checkbox to enable customers to select a page size on the Category Details page from the page sizes list entered by the store owner. In this case, the Page size options field becomes visible in the Administration area. When this option is disabled, customers will not be able to select a page size on the Category Details page and the store owner can enter a certain page size. In this case, the Page size field becomes visible in this case. In the Page size field, enter the number of products to display on the category details page per page. For example, when you add seven products to a category and you set its page size to three. Three products per page will be displayed on this category details page in the public store. (the user guide)

boomhauer wrote:
And, can this be set for all categories at once? (same for each manuf page)

No. But you can always create and execute a SQL command which will update page size of all categories at once.

boomhauer wrote:
I need to have all my products on the same page, so definitely dont want just 4 showing.

Ensure Allow customers to select page size is unchecked and Page size is set to 1000000
12 năm cách đây
Thanks Andrei... yeah I needed to uncheck the "allow user to select" option...
12 năm cách đây
Andrei, how would one go about defaulting the "View As" to List? I know there isn't an option in the admin, but what could I change in the code to get this to happen?
12 năm cách đây
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Andrei, how would one go about defaulting the "View As" to List? I know there isn't an option in the admin, but what could I change in the code to get this to happen?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12949/list-or-grid-view-make-list-the-default.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.