Payment capture when status is changed to shipped

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Is it possible to capture a creditcard payment when status is changed to shipped?
12 năm cách đây
Confused. How the shipping impact on payment? I guess the payment is same to which at the moment you made the order.  Didn't understand why you need this.
12 năm cách đây
In Denmark you are only allowed to capture the money when you ship the goods and not a day before. So if the order is monday the 5. and it´s shipped the 7.  I need to capture the money on the 7. when I change status to shipped.
12 năm cách đây
"In Denmark you are only allowed to capture the money when you ship the goods and not a day before." Is this law?

I know a Chinese payment gateway(Alipay) supports similar feature.  The store owner actually get money after buyer confirm they've get products. I'm not sure if other gateways support this. Maybe you could submit payment to gateway after you ship the goods, I'm not sure this meets your requirement.
12 năm cách đây
Shirley wrote:
"In Denmark you are only allowed to capture the money when you ship the goods and not a day before." Is this law?

I know a Chinese payment gateway(Alipay) supports similar feature.  The store owner actually get money after buyer confirm they've get products. I'm not sure if other gateways support this. Maybe you could submit payment to gateway after you ship the goods, I'm not sure this meets your requirement.

Some payment systems allow that. Some when cad transaction is ordered reserve (do not charge) the balance for the payment amount and allow the store owner to debit (full or various partial amount) in another date. You have to check it with your card payment provider. Another way to get what you want is to have manual credit card procession.
12 năm cách đây
I need to know where and how to implement the call for capture in the code when changing delivery status to shipped.
12 năm cách đây
Some payment gateways in nopCommerce implemented Capture method. Such as: nopCommerce_2.20_Source\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.GoogleCheckout. Hope this help.
12 năm cách đây
Hi

Yes I have the payment plugin to use and it´s supporting capture, but need to change the capture call within Nopcommerce.
12 năm cách đây
I guess you can do it by
1. Reserve (do not charge) the balance for the payment amount while user confirm the order.
2. Debit (full or various partial amount) while set an order as shipped/delivered.

A simple way to implement this will be make a bit changes:
1. Change the ProcessPayment method in payment processor to do #1 above.
2. Call Capture method while admin set an order as shipped/delivered.

Hope this is what you want.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.