Testing nopcommerce locally

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Hi there,  I am new to nopcommerce and have virtually no experiance of web design or coding, that being said, as soon as i came across it i knew that it was the right platform for me, i downloaded it and installed using webmatrix, searched online for ways to customize bits of it and now am not too far of launching a site in maybe a month or so, i would like say thank to the developers for it, because without it i probably would never have had the opportunity to launch an ecommerce site !!

now my question - how can i test my site locally using for instance dyndns on the web without actually launching the site, i did come across another poster with a similar topic, but they only wanted to test the paypal feature.

thankyou

kev
12 năm cách đây
Easiest way if starting out is to go here

http://www.microsoft.com/web/downloads/platform.aspx

You can download everything you need for running a webserver on your computer. load up ii7 express etc etc. The helpfiles and information availabel at the website will help you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.