ReCaptcha on ContactUs Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
I am trying to implement recaptcha on the contact us page similarly to the way it was implemented in the CustomerController.

I have added a new dependency "CaptchaSettings"  to CommonController and in ContactUs.cshtml I've added the following:

@if (Model.DisplayCaptcha)
                {
                    <tr class="row">
                        <td class="item-name">
                        </td>
                        <td class="item-value">
                            @Html.Raw(Html.GenerateCaptcha())
                        </td>
                    </tr>
                }

The recaptcha widget appears, however, when I hit the "Submit" button, even if I haven't entered the recaptcha details correctly it still allows me to submit.

How do I link recaptcha to the Contactus form such that it stops the user from doing a submit (like in Register.cshtml)?
12 năm cách đây
consiliumt wrote:
I am trying to implement recaptcha on the contact us page similarly to the way it was implemented in the CustomerController.

I have added a new dependency "CaptchaSettings"  to CommonController and in ContactUs.cshtml I've added the following:

@if (Model.DisplayCaptcha)
                {
                    <tr class="row">
                        <td class="item-name">
                        </td>
                        <td class="item-value">
                            @Html.Raw(Html.GenerateCaptcha())
                        </td>
                    </tr>
                }

The recaptcha widget appears, however, when I hit the "Submit" button, even if I haven't entered the recaptcha details correctly it still allows me to submit.

How do I link recaptcha to the Contactus form such that it stops the user from doing a submit (like in Register.cshtml)?

hi
version ?
12 năm cách đây
Version 2.2
12 năm cách đây
Anyone made any progress on this?
12 năm cách đây
Any progress? This feature would very much needed.
for version 2.3
12 năm cách đây
This option is already implemented and will be added in the upcoming 2.40 release. See changeset 1f850b8d9374
12 năm cách đây
Hi.

I want to implement captcha on blog and forum how to do that please guide me.

Thanks
12 năm cách đây
You can not put in the admin panel the ability to change graphics?
12 năm cách đây
To be honest, I think it's much more important to have Recaptcha enabled on all of the "Email to Friend" pages. Whereas having this feature on the Contact Us page prevents us from receiving spam, not having it on the "Email to Friend" pages allows spammers to send spam to others using our mail servers.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.