How I fixed my Flash issue in Firefox

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Hi

Nice I Train love the layout I take you have embeded both youtube and banner?? anyhows,

yes I can see the banner mine is about the same as the same size as youtube embedded window. Here is the code I used I copied it from the blog

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" height="277" width="450"><param name="movie" value="localhost:49933/banner/ConcordBanner.swf" />
<!--[if !IE]>--><object data="localhost:49933/banners/ConcordBanner.swf" height="277" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450"> <!--<![endif]-->
<p>Alternative content</p>
<!--[if !IE]>--> </object><!--<![endif]-->
</object>

I download and successfully installed x-shockwave as I didn't have that restarted the computer and was hit with a server error went into SQL and removed the code back to square one.

Just put it in and its working away - I'm happy

You don't know what the correct size for column three main body is so I can correct my image size bye the way.

Once again thank you. Great help!!!

Richard
12 năm cách đây
Works in Chrome, Firefox but not IE sorry??
12 năm cách đây
Underneath the video I see a scrolling banner (ex. GNC).
12 năm cách đây
wertyuio1 wrote:
Works in Chrome, Firefox but not IE sorry??

Which version of IE are you using?
12 năm cách đây
IE 9.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.