Multiple price tiers per product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
I tried playing with the demo site, but could not find where this would be possible (heck, I couldn't even get anything I created/edited in the admin site to show up in the front-end site!).  What I am looking for is the ability to add multiple price levels for products, either individually, or as a group.

For instance, I may have a group of items, say ink cartridges, which are $10 each for 1-9, $9 each for 10-19 items, etc.  In other cases, the items would come in specific quanties, say boxes of 25 or 144.  I would like to be able to have a default multi-level price tier such as previously listed, with the ability to override the default pricing for specific items.

Is this possible "out of the box"?
12 năm cách đây
Here is example of Product with Tier pricing on the demo site

http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Product/Edit/73

click ProductVariants tab
click Edit link on the one item
click Tier Prices tab

"Out of the box", you can only assign Price Tiers to product variants, not "Groups". I.e. you cannot have Tier Pricing across different products/variants.
12 năm cách đây
Thanks for the quick reply.  The first case is taken care of, but not the second yet.  In order to convert this site, I'd need to be able to have discrete, non-continuous price tiers on some products, such as

Box of 12 - $5
    Box of 50 - $20
    Box of 100 -$38

I'm guessing that these would perhaps be product variants, so that the item would be, say "Box of 50 Widgets"< and the quantity would then control the multiples of 50 a customer wanted.  Is it possible to have these types of variants under one product ?
12 năm cách đây
Yes, what you describe is best handled with variants.  Eg.  "box of 50" with its own price.
In that case you would may not need Tier pricing, unless you want to further discount qty n of 'box of 50'
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.