Installing a new template/theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Hi All,

Is there a functionality to upload a rar/zip file of a template/theme and have it auto-installed? Such that it automatically opens on the server side and extracts the files to their designated directories?
I didn't find it, so if that functionality exists, I'd appreciate a pointer to that menu.

thanks,

-Sup.
12 năm cách đây
There is no auch fuctionalty out of the box in nopCommerce however depending on your hosting provider you can get this functionality.
Most hosters let you upload a zipped file and unzip it to a folder of your choice in your website's filesystem.
12 năm cách đây
I know this is probably an obvious question, but is that sought functionality on the roadmap?

Examples of such solutions are found in CMS like Joomla and WordPress and I think this would be a great addition, especially to non-technical folks who stumbled upon a 'nice template' and want to try it out fast.

Just my $0.02.

-Sup.
12 năm cách đây
This work item is on the roadmap. Please vote here.
12 năm cách đây
Hi Andrei,

The feature you suggested for voting applies to plugins etc.
I'd urge to have it expanded or detailed to themes/templates.

I view themes/templates as separated from plugins where there is a functionality change.

-Alon.
12 năm cách đây
Sure. Thanks for suggestion!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.