Admin Approval Emails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
I have set up my site so that there is a wholesale side of the store that requires users to login in order to view the store. If they don't already have a login and password then they need to register and all new registrations are subject to admin approval.

I'm trying to create an email alert to me whenever a new user registers so I can quickly approve them. Is this a setting?

Also, I would like create a custom email to send to new registerees explaining that they will be confirmed shortly and will soon have access to the store etc.

Thanks
12 năm cách đây
Go to admin area > configuration > settings > customer settings. Set 'Registration method' to 'Admin approval'
12 năm cách đây
I already changed this setting and it works for not letting users login until I approve them but I have to go in and check for new users. Instead I want to receive email notifications of new users signing up.
12 năm cách đây
Ensure that 'Notify about new customer registration' is ticked
12 năm cách đây
I've done that as well but it's not generating an email letting me know that there is a new registration that is pending approval.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.