Shipping Rate Computation Method Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
nopCommerce 2.40  -- Initial testing prior to launch of a site.  Issues with shipping estimation...

Current configuration:

1. Fixed Rate and FedEx setup and configured as the computation methods.
2. US set as only  valid shipping (all else restricted)
3. Products are enabled for shipping

Each time I go to checkout, FedEx shipping doesn't provide any estimates and isn't available as a selection later (giving free shipping).  If I remove FixedRate - the system believes I have no shipping methods.  Exact error message (Shipping options could not be loaded)

I'm setup for the production configuration for FedEx - https://ws.fedex.com:443/web-services

Interestingly enough, if I change my account number or something related to the configuration of FedEx - it then gives me an expected error related to bad account information.  "account and meter number aren't consistent."

In the end, I can't get FedEx to work at all...what am I missing?
12 năm cách đây
well for anyone that has this problem...I had "use residential rates" checked and within carrier services offered - I had business level shipping selected.  I have unchecked "use residential rates" and now I am receiving shipping rates.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.