Product dimensions (length etc)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
Can you please tell me a way to display my product's dimensions?
Thanks
14 năm cách đây
The easisest way to do this would be add a product specification with height etc.

mike..
14 năm cách đây
Thanks Mike! That was indeed easy! By the way, is there a way to display the dimention specification on the detail panel of the product?
Thanks a lot!
14 năm cách đây
Yes this can be done with a bit of a modification :o).

If I have time later I will  do a demo for you.

mike..
14 năm cách đây
Thanks in advance, I think that many others also will need that!
14 năm cách đây
Ok,

This is what I have done.

We will continue using the product specifications which we previously set width and heights within this, we now find the Product Info control (Modules/ProductInfo.acsx).

We need to register the product spefications control within the product info control like so:

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ProductInfoControl" CodeBehind="ProductInfo.ascx.cs" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="ProductSpecifications" Src="~/Modules/ProductSpecifications.ascx" %>

now we can use this control where ever we want on the page. So I added underneath the short description like so:

<div class="shortdescription">
   <asp:Literal ID="lShortDescription" runat="server" />
   <nopCommerce:ProductSpecifications ID="ctrlProductSpecifications" runat="server" />
</div>

I hope this helps you..

mike..
14 năm cách đây
Sorry for the late reply, it definatelly works!
thanks a lot
14 năm cách đây
While it worked fine I downloaded the latest version 1.40 and it gives me the error
on file \Modules\ProductInfo.ascx.cs :
Line 49 : lShortDescription.Text = product.ShortDescription; Null reference exception.
Any Ideas what's wrong or how this can be implemented?
14 năm cách đây
Sorry to bother you all it was just a copy-paste error.
I fixed that but now the specifiactions aren't displayed...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.