Payment by purchase order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 năm cách đây
Version 2.5. Implementation is fine, however any printout made either by PDF or printscreen format, omits the actual purchase order number. The only place you can actually see the purchase order number is on the first tab of the order screen in the Admin section.

On the printout it shows as "Payment Method: Purchase order" but does not print the actual purchase order number. This should be changed to print the number either next to or directly below.
12 năm cách đây
mikeaurelius wrote:
Version 2.5. Implementation is fine, however any printout made either by PDF or printscreen format, omits the actual purchase order number. The only place you can actually see the purchase order number is on the first tab of the order screen in the Admin section.

On the printout it shows as "Payment Method: Purchase order" but does not print the actual purchase order number. This should be changed to print the number either next to or directly below.

I agree.  Would also be nice to collect and display on these printouts, a "Financial Contact" address (with email and phone info) with the purchase order.  Many times the person responsible for payment on a purchase order is not the billing or shipping contact.

I have implemented this in my fork, but I think it would be useful in the core.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.