Non localised error message

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 năm cách đây
Hello

Can anyone tell me where i can find this message?

The e-mail address that you entered is already in use. Please enter a different e-mail address.

It appears on the register.aspx page when registering an email that is already registered

Thanks
14 năm cách đây
This is a hard-coded error message in Nop.Common.CustomerManager.cs.
13 năm cách đây
no its not... i can't find it either...
13 năm cách đây
The error message is the default value for the CreateUserWizard.DuplicateEmailErrorMessage property.
You can set a different (localized) value in file: Modules\CustomerRegister.ascx by editing the CreateUserWizard control tag (new code underlined):
<asp:CreateUserWizard ID="CreateUserForm" 
    EmailRegularExpression="[\w\.-]+(\+[\w-]*)?@([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]+"
    RequireEmail="False" runat="server" OnCreatedUser="CreatedUser" OnCreatingUser="CreatingUser"
    OnCreateUserError="CreateUserError" FinishDestinationPageUrl="~/default.aspx"
    ContinueDestinationPageUrl="~/default.aspx" Width="100%" LoginCreatedUser="true"
    DuplicateEmailErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Account.DuplicateEmail %>"
    DuplicateUserNameErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Account.DuplicateUserName %>">

The code change also includes setting a localized error message for a duplicate user name. You will need to add the localization strings (Account.DuplicateEmail and Account.DuplicateUserName) in Administration > Content Management > Localization.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.