Discount promotion configuration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
I want to create an offer for a specific category, that offers the following:
Any two items from the category in the basket, get the third item in the basket at 50% discount
Conditions:
A. the cheaper of the three.
B. In cycles of two plus one. So if there are six items in the basket there's a discount on two of the cheapest.
Is it possible with the current options?

At the moment I can only see the options for any one item  in the basket or all the following items in the basket, but the discount applies to the one or all of them.
11 năm cách đây
Dicky wrote:
I want to create an offer for a specific category, that offers the following:
Any two items from the category in the basket, get the third item in the basket at 50% discount
Conditions:
A. the cheaper of the three.
B. In cycles of two plus one. So if there are six items in the basket there's a discount on two of the cheapest.
Is it possible with the current options?

At the moment I can only see the options for any one item  in the basket or all the following items in the basket, but the discount applies to the one or all of them.

This feature is not available out of the box. It will require some customization work.

The nearest to what you want was added in v2.5:
•Extended “Customer has all of these product variants in the cart” and “Customer has one of these product variants in the cart” discount requirement rules. Previously you could specify only the comma-separated list of product variant identifiers (e.g. 77, 123, 156). Now you can also specify the comma-separated list of product variant identifiers with quantities ({Product variant ID}:{Quantity}. for example, 77:1, 123:2, 156:3). And you can also specify the comma-separated list of product variant identifiers with quantity range ({Product variant ID}:{Min quantity}-{Max quantity}. for example, 77:1-3, 123:2-5, 156:3-8).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.