Advanced poll

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 năm cách đây
Can someone here make an advanced poll for me. much like the one in facebook. Where it is possible to start a poll and customers can then add additional items to the poll.

I could ask what is your favorite pair of hair dressing scissors.

I could then add the brands of scissors and my customers can then choose or add the model. the size color left or right hand and so on.

It should be shown more or less like the categoritap where the brand is the categoriheadline and the models the supitems. It should be possible to define 10 subitems. It should work together with attributes.

If i define where it could possible to upload a picture, then if that model is not allready presented with a picture it should be possible for a customer to upload one.  Then as soon as the mouse is over the model it should show that picture in a mouseovereffect.

It should also be possible to define if the result of the topic should be public or just for customers alone. And again define if the poll is ment for customer roles alone.

And a more advanced statistic in the admin section would be great.
11 năm cách đây
That is quite a task. It would be much eassier to download a free poll software. Google it
11 năm cách đây
What if it was a seperate part. And was not dependent on eg. exsisting nop. DB content.

The thing is, i dont want my poll results out on othert db´s So i dependent on their "lifespan".

Is it possible to get preprogrammed .net mvc3 poll´s then it would be great. However i havent found it yet. It should be placed on my server though. :-)
11 năm cách đây
We've done several poll system and have rich experience on nopCommerce, Sincerely hope we can help you. :-)

We're a team concentrate on nopCommerce customization and plugin development. We've done many projects basis on nopCommerce. Please see our recently finished projects here: http://www.novasoftware.com/Developer/nopCommerce.aspx.

Our email: [email protected]
Our Skype: shirley_xian
11 năm cách đây
Hi

It is very much possible to do this using MVC3

We need to come up with a feature list in the first place. Once this is done, a poll plugin for nopcommerce can be developed. This can be integrated with the shopping cart and data will then reside on your server.

If you would like, we can help you in building the feature list as a starting point

Regards

Shelly Marya
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.